Home > Resources > iPad Tricks > Upload Photos from iPad to Facebook
Upload Photos from iPad to Facebook
Q: "Tried uploading a photo from iPad to FaceBook, but there isn't an easy way. Facebook wants to find a directory structure. It is easy with iPhone since you can choose existing pictures from the camera roll. Does anyone know an easy way to do this without using the e-mail option? I don't want to use the FaceBook iPhone app on the iPad, although it is probably possible to upload pictures from iPad to FaceBook this way."
The Video/Photo Uploader for Facebook can quickly upload Videos and Photos to Facebook directly from iPad/iPhone/iPod-Touch and Share with friends and family on facebook. Geotag your photos on-the-go to automatically capture location data as you shoot.
Send Photos from iPad to Facebook
The Video/Photo Uploader for Facebook captures the perfect moments on your iPad 2's camera and instantly share with your friends on Facebook. Make black & white portraits out of color photos. Includes DoodlePro - a fun app for drawing with fingers and Face Detection. Includes 7 FREE Bonus Apps - Phrases, Facebook Chat, BirthDay Reminder, Quotes, Quick Status, Doodle Pro (iPhone only) and much more.
Facebook Uploader Features to Upload Photos from iPad to Facebook
- Take a Picture, Shoot a Video or Select from existing Photo Album and easily Upload multiple photos to Facebook directly from iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Easy and Intuitive Interface.
- Add Description/Caption to your Photos or Videos.
- Geotag your photos/videos allows you to label or tag your photos or video with your current location to show where they were taken. You can view the location on Google Maps.
- Advanced Image Effects:
a) Convert Digital Color Photos to glorious Black-and-White to create a powerful effect;
b) Face Detection;
c) Create a Sketch.
FREE BONUS apps to Upload Photos from iPad to Facebook
- Facebook Chat - Enjoy real-time chat with your Facebook friends from almost anywhere on your iPad/iPhone/iPod-Touch.
- Birthday Reminder with virtual gifts.
- Phrases/Quick Status - Update your Facebook status with one-click, app contains pre-loaded popular facebook status's - you can even create your own frequently used status updates.
- DoodlePro - a fun app for drawing with fingers and Face Detection
It's no doubt about uploading photos from iPad to Facebook, isn't it? If you want to transfer photos from iPad to computer or iTunes library for backup or enjoyment, the iPad to Computer Transfer is the best choice for you, it can also transfer videos, eBooks, TV shows from iPad to computer.
More iPad Tips: